Nursery & Pre-Nursery Admission Schedule: 2022-23
Information relating to admission for entry classes, 2022-23.
- Forms would be available free from the school website:-
- Date of birth certificate (photocopy)
- Residence proof. (Driving licences/Passport/Bank copy/Rent Deed (for last-six months/ any other.)
- Passport size photos of the child (Three).
- Age limit for Pre-nursery Class: Pre Nursery (3+) and Nursery (4+) as on 31st March 2022.
- The maximum strength of each section of the Pre-Nursery / Nursery class will be 45.
- Distribution of seats for pre-nursery:-
- Gen: 37(30% seats reserved for girl students, minimum-11)
- SC: 06
- Teacher’s ward: 02
- Physically challenged: Admission will be given over and the above-mentioned seats.
Draw would be held if the number of applications exceeds than available seats. The date would be intimated later.
Admission Withdrawal sign.
GHS Sector 24A